The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:HS Moss

Moss
A low growing, spore producing plant with no roots that grows in damp conditions.

8 comments:

Jen said...

great moss shot, love how it's hanging over the edges :)

pokettiger said...

Wow - that is quite the mossy rooftop.

Zoe said...

Great shot - looks nice and sunny there x

Sue said...

Super shot . . . don't laugh but imo it has almost a lace like "feel" to it :-)

Sue

Aubrey Harns said...

Terrific shot! I love how you have the green of the moss meeting the blue from the sky!
Aubrey

Hazel said...

Fab moss shot!

Diana said...

Lovely moss

All of my Todays said...

That looks so pretty hanging over like that. x