The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Galway/ Spiddal


I took these photos in the Spiddal Craft and Design Studios Galway, the weather was really bad for the whole weekend but in between the showers I snapped these few. It is a beautiful craft centre and I only wish I had had the time and weather to browse around it but at least I have a few photos.

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie it's been ages since I've looked at your photo's but WOW They're all amazing! Some really cool photo's there!

Louise

Caroline Moore said...

Fab photos Jackie - beatutiful views too

Neasa said...

Sorry I missed you in Spiddal Jackie. I see you saw my bike!!! LOL! You make the place look wonderful!

Barbara O'Connor said...

ALL of these would make great postcards! They are amazing.