The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Dublin Zoo.



...............I love my Mam ...................... See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil ...




Proud as a peacock..^.

Rooster Roo... ^.




All Tired Out ... ^

Snow Leopard... ^



Cuddle Time ...^


Pretty in Pink ...^



Watchful Heron. ^


Ready to Leap...^



Softly, Softly .........................................................Baby Long Neck......



Reflection... ^






Double up ...^

Bobbing along...


Ouch !!!!^


Rear view ...^



That Look ................................................ Lazing around ...

All alone ....

5 comments:

Kate said...

Aah Jackie these are fabulous. I love the two zebras with their noses together!!

gertie (aka aine) said...

jackie, they are fab!!
the second pic is just so hilarious!!

Elisa said...

Beautiful, Jackie!

The one with two zebras is an amazing shot. Also love the bird one.

noelle said...

Jackie!! those photos are absolutely brilliant, the colours are so vibrant, I'll be looking at all those animals in a new light when we visit the zoo next month :)

Mary said...

Wonderful photos Jackie, each one a gem! I love the headings also. They would look great on display in the Zoo!