The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Pretty in pink




Couldnt resist picking these in the garden today , they were lost in among all the other flowers.

I love the soft pink colours.








4 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful photos as usual, Jackie, the roses are so perfect.

Karva said...

I have not checked in for a while, I had a longing for one of those cakes for a whole week!!!! LOL
Love the pics of the waterfall and the roses - nice colour!!!
karen

Kate said...

Omg Jackie the colour of those roses is fantastic!!!! Beautiful pictures. Well Done.

Audrey said...

Jackie - these are so pretty! What fabulous photos !