The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

The Botanic Gardens







Yesterdays post had an Autumn feel to it and today we have Summer again. When we saw the Sun today we decided to go to the zoo, It turned out everyone else had the same idea because when we got there the queue was a mile long so we went to the Botanic Gardens instead and will go to the zoo another day. A lot of the flowers were dying off but there was still lots of colour and I really enjoyed the walk around while taking photo's. The squirrels are really friendly although I must admit I didn't like them coming too close LOL. I was delighted to find the butterfly (above) on a single flower and he stayed there long enough for me to snap away.As you will see if you keep scrolling down I captured Lot's of beautiful flowers and colour. The glass houses are beautiful too. I will have to go back when everything is in full bloom especially the sunflower maze.


1 comment:

Audrey said...

Sunny Skies is great - really cheerful! ;-)