The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Chestnuts





While we were all waiting for Summer to arrive , in crept Autumn, It has been a while since I was in Herbert Pk so this evening we went to see the changes in the season and the first thing that caught my eye was the chestnut trees , so I had to go and hunt for chestnuts or conkers as they were better known, It was obvious others had the same idea from all the broken shells lying on the grass, but I managed to get a few. All the flowers are dying off and berries are starting to appear too. I couldn't believe it was beginning to get dark so early =0(




But I did manage to find a splash of colour.

2 comments:

gertie (aka aine) said...

jackie, you are such a talented lass. everything you turn your hand to turns out golden. we'll have to call you "midas" from now on!!

Mary said...

Have to agree with Gertie,Jackie, your photos are amazing, I especially love your flowers and the double frame your are using is excellent.