The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Who is she escaping from ?





This always makes me smile, Look at the figure climbing the building in the photo on the left ,and right a closer look, It is a building close to where I live, I wonder who she is escaping from ? (Answers on a postcard )LOL

7 comments:

Neasa said...

It's not the tax office is it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Spiderman!!!!

Karva said...

cool pics Jackie, love that climber, Thats up beside the old patrick dunnes hospital, right?
Were is the mermaid?

JACKIE M said...

LOL. Karen thats right,its facing the old Patrick Dunnes ( The old Bolands mill),the mermaid is just up from it where the old meat factory was on the corner of Barrow St.

Caroline Moore said...

Love it Jackie - I feel a bit like that at times

Karva said...

Thanks Jackie, my uncle used to work in the meat factory for years!!! I have to take a trip down there next time I'm in the big smoke :)

Kate said...

That's SO FUNNY, I love it LOL