The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Top five


Each week fifteen photos are shortlisted then narrowed down to five . This week my lamp post was chosen , It's great encouragement to think someone likes your photos, there were fantastic pics to choose from too.

7 comments:

Audrey said...

Well Done getting in the top 5! You really deserve it. I'm finding the texture challenge very hard. You are doing great!

CarolineO said...

Well deserved recognition for your photo Jackie, congrats. The texture pics below are stunning too!

eva birdthistle said...

you go girl!!! so well deserved :-) your photography is amazing!

noelle said...

Great photo Jackie - Congratulations. No wonder people like your photos cause they're fantastic!

Kate said...

Congrats on making the top 5 Jackie. LOVE this photo.:-)

Anonymous said...

Its a fab image Jackie and rightfully one of the top five - incidentally all five are equally placed just upload one image at a time :)

Keep up the good work

CJx

gertie (aka aine) said...

jackie,
im loving your photos, you really have a flair for it and can see a photo opportunity in almost anything!