The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Oscar Wilde






Oscar Wilde memorial statue, Merrion Square ,Dublin



After looking in here at my blog Kate M commented on the Craftsupplies forum that on this Oscar Wild statue one side of his face has a happy expression the other a sad expression I hadn't heard of this before so off I headed ( Like a woman with a mission ) LOL armed with the camera and the photos say it all. Thanks Kate =0)



I love all the detail in the clothes especially the shoes



1 comment:

noelle said...

Wow! What a lifelike sculpture and a great photo - I love the mermaid too and the escapee - You really have a great photo eye Jackie :-)