The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Looking for shape

I have always loved this mermaid and only thought today to photograph it , It is in a very built up area so it is difficult to get a clear uncluttered image. But I did find a gap in a buildings and here is the result, She is very tall so I couldn't get the full image at this angle.








As you can see in this photo the mermaid is surrounded by tall buildings and it is nearly impossible to get a clear background.

4 comments:

Neasa said...

Fabby photos Jackie. Love the mermaids and well done on getting good shots of them.

Anonymous said...

Wow, brilliant shot. BTW, where is it?
(It looks like 'I don't get around much,any more')

JACKIE M said...

Thanks, Mary it is in Grand Canal St,Where the old Meat factory was, Not far from you at all =0)

Audrey said...

I love the mermaid photos Jackie