The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

By the Sea


I got a surprise when I went to Bray today to buy some beads and as we came to the sea front it was alive with colour . Its years since we saw Bray like this and it looked great it was like when we were children and spent hours there in the Summer.I thought that side of Bray was gone, but today proved me wrong, If the weather keeps as nice as today families will have a great time there creating their own memories.


























1 comment:

Karva said...

WOW fab pics jackie well done and now I want a cake like that. LOL