The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

This photo was shortlisted on Cheryl's photography course which ended last night.It was a great course and I cant wait for the next one.



4 comments:

Audrey said...

great images Jackie - doesn't Bray look amazing!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the colours and images are amazing Jackie. How do you spot them! The tourist board should take you on!

JACKIE M said...

I wish they would Mary, LOL

Kate said...

Fab pics Jackie. I Love how colourful they are.
Congrats on the photo getting shortlisted. I know how you feel, I miss it already, I can't wait for the next course either.