The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Closer to home.











Not quiet Puerto Rico but closer to home in the garden. Everyone is so fed up with the rain, rain, rain but the garden is enjoying it , it is thriving, The only problem is we cant enjoy it because of the bad weather and only see it from the window , which means we miss all the lovely colours and blooms.










It is lovely to see eldery people out for their short walk along the road and stopping to enjoy the flowers and colours in the garden,then they turn back to make their short walk back home , It really makes it worthwhile to see them enjoying what we take for granted. Only a few days ago an eldery lady said she gets her carers to walk her up to see the garden before returning back home.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Jackie - you have an amazing eye for photography,these are gorgeous!!