The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Away from the rain.

We went for a break this week to Puerto Rico and here are a few of the photos I took , I have plenty of scenery snaps and of course photos of " Us ". but these are the ones I took with my camera eyes =0) especially for my photo blog. The contrast in weather is unreal. The next three posts are all of places we visited and things that really caught my eye.




2 comments:

Audrey said...

Fabby photos, as always Jackie - looks like you had a good break!

Kate said...

Gorgeous photo's Jackie. Love the colours and you certainly took them with your photographers eye.