The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Bronze linesman



This Bronze statue is on the River Liffey and another favourite of mine, I have photographed it a lot but today went out and had a good look at
it from different angles and like it even more now.
















Here is a link to some more fantastic work by Dony MacManus

5 comments:

Karva said...

WOW Jackie the pictures are fab, well done.
I reckon we should have you taking the pics at Crafteire next year :):)

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Jackie. Love the bronzes and the Jeanie Johnston. You really do bring a place to life!

Angelo said...

This statue was made by a friend of mine, Dony MacManus: http://www.donymacmanus.com/index.html

JACKIE M said...

Thanks for the link Great site =0)

Anonymous said...

Fab photos of the statues Jackie. I did not know Donie McManus did them. He is an amazing artist and sculptor, I did a day in his place watching Tom Ryan painting 2 portraits. He is certainly one of the people helping to revive drawing again. It was nearly lost!