The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Water or Ice ?

The weather is really rotten for taking photographs but today I snapped a few , I love the statue of the little girl swinging on the lamp post ( It reminds me of when I was a child, we used to have a rope tied on an old lamp post and would take turns getting a swing =0) The statue is close to the Grand Canal in Mount street.

Then around the corner hidden in a the IDA offices in Warrington Place we found this fountain. The more I look at this photo the more I see the water jets as ice instead of flowing water.

Click on the photo and maybe you will see what I mean.


2 comments:

Audrey said...

You're right, it really does look like ice ;-)

I love the statue of the little girls, what fun!

Mary said...

Love the photo of the little girl statue Jackie, was waiting for it to appear here!