The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Smile



I received this from a little girl today ( it was nearly as big as herself ) and photographed it while it was so sunny looking , I love sunflowers I think there is something happy about them. They make me smile anyway.


4 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

I love sunflowers, my all time favourite flower!! I have 8 giant ones growing in the garden at the moment!

Audrey said...

They are brill, what a lovely pressie ;-)

Karva said...

Fantastic pictures Jackie the sun flowers are so bright and cherry.
I see the ice to :)

Caroline Moore said...

I love the sunflowers too Jackie - but love how you have captured the colours of them.