The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

June Roses


Two June roses in full bloom, They don't last long especially with the rain and wind but it is great to capture them on camera like this, imagine beautiful roses like these two go unnoticed every day.If only we would slow down and take time to look around us .We miss so much.




4 comments:

Karva said...

Oh I love roses, have some red and yellow ones just open in the front garden. cool pics :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! wonderful photos Jackie. The roses are so fresh!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Jackie. The roses are so perfect!

Audrey said...

We really should take more time to smell the roses ! Thanks for reminding me ;-)