The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

In the garden










The bees busy enjoying the pollen from the campanula in my parents garden today and the snails having a rest on the leaves, This is one of my favourite plants, I love the way it spreads the beautiful lilac colour as soon as summer is arriving.

(Click on the photos for a little more detail )

3 comments:

CarolineO said...

OMG....stunning! Absolutle stunning shot of the bee and the clematis! You rock, girl!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Jackie. You really are an inspiration!

Mary said...

Lovely photos Jackie, you are an inspiration!