The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Badge




HS:MS Badge
Insignia to advertise, show membership of or make a statement with.

I didn't know which one to choose so I uploaded the two today, the top photo is of the hospital name tags that were on my son when he was born ( 16 years ago ).The bottom photo is from a collection of Badges.

7 comments:

Bambi said...

cool badge! i have my son's too (^_^)

Louise said...

and don't you just look at them in amazment that they ever fit on his wrist/ankle. I look at my boys tags and find it hard to believe.
Great idea
X

Louise said...

The one of your boy's hospital tag is lovely - made me go weak at the knees!

Diane Rooney said...

Oh goodness, very poignant and touching. Good badge photos, Jackie :)

Audrey said...

baby badges are soooo cute - lovely image

All of my Todays said...

Gorgeous photos especially the top one. x

Fese said...

I must say after looking over all your pics, very impressive. I love your work.