The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Dublin Street Life...




It seems like ages since I was out and about with the camera but today I had a good excuse because I am taking part in Cheryl Johnson's online workshop and " street Life " is this weeks module topic, So off we went to Grafton St and reluctantly at first I start snapping away, after a few minutes there was no stopping me and I really enjoyed it. Its amazing what you see when you are armed with your camera, things that you would never remember .



Photobucket
A one man audience.

Photobucket
Any spare cash...

Photobucket
The whistler.
Photobucket
A man with Issues. lol

Photobucket
Little Duckie...

Photobucket
Poor Pigeon...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Clay man, Statue...
Photobucket
The Whistler...
Photobucket
Outstretched Arms.

Photobucket
In full bloom.

Photobucket
Up to no good!!!!!!!Wonder do they own those Bicycles LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jackie, you should have uploaded the last shot to Cheryls forum, its brilliant (still wondering about the blow up doll though!)

JACKIE M said...

Suzy I had so many I didnt know which ones to use,Poor doll, wonder what state he is in now LOL