The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Chill

Chill
A coolness in the air, a reduction in temperature, the onset of a cold or just plain chillin' out!

7 comments:

Bambi said...

very chilly (^_^)

pokettiger said...

Wow - what a cool photo - no pun intended.

Unknown said...

love the picture. i don't have the freezer accumulation in mine but that was what i was looking for this mroning

Zoe said...

You're right! Great minds think alike?? Think my work fridge wins with its desperate need to be defrosted though!! LOL

Unknown said...

Great chilly shot.

JACKIE M said...

Shannon it is the element in the freezer!

All of my Todays said...

Great picture it made me shiver. x