The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Fluff


HS:MS Fluff
Soft fibers that accumulate in small clumps.
( Looks a bit like a fluffy Ice -cream ) LOL

6 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Gorgeous fluff. x

Sue said...

It does :-)

One of those tall, three scoop ones that look delicious but is incredibly hard to eat before it melts and starts dripping down the cone! OOOooo I can taste it now :-)

Smashing awesome shot. Depth of field is fabulous :-)

Sue

Zoe said...

Brilliant shot and great colours! Makes me think of the local ice cream parlour! Yum x

Fese said...

I could use some Ben & Jerry right about now. Omg, nice.

Fese

pokettiger said...

What gorgeous fluff! Love the colors.

Audrey said...

this fluff looks good enough to eat ;-)