The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Relief



Relief
Creating a mold that stands out from it's surface or a feeling of reassurance and relaxation.

I didn't know which one to choose today so used both...The second " relief" would usually be found on my other Blog Jackie's Space , but I thought it fit the description for today's prompt.

9 comments:

etteY said...

lovely photos especially the second one! :)

Bambi said...

beautiful!

Diane Rooney said...

Oooh love both of those, Jackie. Nice shots. x

All of my Todays said...

Love the second one it's gorgeous. x

Anonymous said...

The second photo is lovely.

jules said...

I love the second photo. Did you make the piece?

pokettiger said...

Both are wonderful!

JACKIE M said...

Yes Jules I did , you can see a better view on my Craft blog!

Sue said...

Just caught up :-)

Love the dress book . . . I am off to Amazon to see if it's there :-) And the seed beads and Minnie Mouse cards . . . all fab as usual :-)

Bye for now . . . Sue :-)