The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Cloth

HS:MS Cloth

A piece of fabric or material or clergy attire (would love to see a pic of that!).
Sorry no clergy attire here =0)

8 comments:

Bambi said...

oooh, metallics!

Unknown said...

lovely!

pokettiger said...

Gorgeous fabric!

Anonymous said...

Now they look so - touchable! Gorgeous colours :o)

maz said...

What a lovely eye candy photo. I'd love to know the story behind this cloth!

Diana said...

Aaggghhh I want some!!!

This Jersey Momma said...

Wow, gorgeous hot. I love the lighting.

Louise said...

What beautiful fabric, you mush make lovely things. And as ever a wonderful photo.