The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS SOS

HS:MS SOS
I felt like using a nice bright photo for my SOS today and as I love macro shots I chose this one. It reminds me of a kaleidoscope.

4 comments:

Diane Rooney said...

That's so pretty and perfect for this miserable rainy, windy day. Thinking of the warmer Spring/Summer days to come!

Thanks so much for the award, Jackie! It was very encouraging - thank you! *hugs*

Bambi said...

lovely colors!

Anonymous said...

Great shot and lovely vibrant colours!

Oblibby said...

This photos is absolutely stunning - I love it.

Lisa xoxo