The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

SOS.


HS:MS SOS
Today we show our favourite photos.
I took this one a few months ago and love the expression on the ducks face ,the reason for the " dont come any closer " look is that the ducklings are underneath her and I am a bit too close for comfort with my camera.
( You really have to click on the photo for a good look at her face )

6 comments:

Stefij said...

what a great pic, my first reaction was she's saying "yes, can i help you with something!!!"

Sue said...

LOL :-) Yes, I can see the look :-)

As you know I really admire your photography skill Jackie. This is a stunning shot, really excellent :-)

Sue

Bambi said...

oooh, great shot! love your cake and surprise photos too (^_^)

Louise said...

Don't mess with him/her!

As ever great shot

All of my Todays said...

Great shot it really captures her mood. x

pokettiger said...

Stunning colors in this shot. Fantastic!