The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS, SPS

SPS :)
Ok, a little twist today...instead of SELF portrait Saturday ,i'm declaring today...SOMEONE else portrait Saturday...just for a change!!!
This photo was taken on the same day as the B&W one I used for my SOS a few weeks ago .

5 comments:

Louise said...

Just caught up, you have some wonderful shots on here.

maz said...

Wonderful! Love the catchlights in his eyes...

The Cook said...

What a fabulous shot, I love it! His cheeky grin and twinkling eyes are adorable. x

Sue said...

Gorgeous :-)

His hair is just so "kwl" :-)

Sue

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous eyes he has Jackie...gorgeous SPS :D