The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Gluttony

HS:MS, Gluttony

Derived from the latin gluttire, meaning to gulp down or swallow, gluttony is the over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste. Show us Gluttony in your space.

OK so the Gluttony hasnt started yet, but I am off to make my pancakes , I LOVE pancakes and always eat more than I should and this year I am not making any exceptions =0)

Well the deed has taken place , It was a case of now you see them now you dont, but I really enjoyed them =0)

5 comments:

The Cook said...

What a great interpretation - I love pancakes too! Lovely shot. x

Diane Rooney said...

Great photo. Great take on the word.. hmm yumm! x

Unknown said...

Happy Pancake day! Great idea for Gluttony, enjoy!

Sarah said...

Funny, I was just thinking that it was funny nobody had done pancakes today and then I opened your page! Your pancakes look absolutely gorgeous :-)

Marina said...

Well i'm like you I just love pancakes, my family said they didn't want them so when was out for lunch had them for pudding. :~)