The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Confused

HS:MS Confused
Lacking order and difficult to understand,
They may be in order but still difficult to understand sometimes.


5 comments:

Bambi said...

maps can be very confusing.

catching up: love your intrude and cosy is so cute!

maz said...

Very clever. Nver been, love to one day.

Louise said...

fab shot, the colours are so vibrant.

All of my Todays said...

Like Maz I've never been but it is on our list of places to see. x

pokettiger said...

Big catch up for me. A map photo - great thinking! I did the same thing.