The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS "Greed"

HS:MS Greed
Greed (or avarice) is, like lust and gluttony, a sin of excess; applied to the acquisition of wealth in particular.
Some greed for Diamonds and Champagne ( Expensive Champagne and real diamonds not my cheap stuff ) =0) But this is all I can offer .

11 comments:

maz said...

That's a very sparkly expensive looking picture!

sharon said...

wow..pass the double sided so i can stick that to my finger for a bit of bling..:)

All of my Todays said...

Great shot! x

Unknown said...

Is that real!? Blimey!

JACKIE M said...

Of course its real LOL.LOL ( I wish ) LOL

Louise said...

great shot
X

Louise said...

Greaqt photos over the last few days

Sarah said...

Great shot :-)

etteY said...

great shot!

pokettiger said...

WOW - look at the size of that diamond (even if it is a fake one!) and paired with champagne it makes a perfect photo!

Anonymous said...

ooooer love this photo... hope you didn't drink all of that champagne yourself...lol