The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Tower

Tower
A tall narrow construction, either free standing or forming a part of a building.
I took this photo last year and am using it for the HS:MS prompt because I know I wont be out and about today to snap any towers, It is a tall metal mermaid that stands near a building close to where I live.

10 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Wow that is a stunning tower, the blue sky sets it off beautifully. x

Stefij said...

what a lovely tower! i'm off for a walk to try and take my mind off tooth ache so hoping to find a tower while i'm out!

Zoe said...

Wow what an interesting tower - love it x

maz said...

That's a really interesting tower- I love public art like this...

anita said...

oOoo...what a funky looking tower!
anita
x

Bambi said...

beautiful sculpture!!!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful!

Louise Galt said...

what a cool tower love it.

Anonymous said...

What a cool looking tower! Very cool shot!

pokettiger said...

Amazing shot. Love the angle.