The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Fungus

Fungus
Mold, yeast, mushrooms, toadstools.
Couldnt find an fungus in my space today so this is the closest I coud get .

12 comments:

Eleanor said...

If that's not a Dorling Kindersley book I'll eat my hat. Great idea.
Love your swans, too.
E
xx

david santos said...

Excellen, Jackie!
Congratulations.

JACKIE M said...

You are Correct Eleanor =0)

Louise Galt said...

Great idea for the prompt, fab picture too.

Bambi said...

nice one (^_^)

Terrie Farrell said...

Well done. X

Louise said...

That's as near as I am to fungus tonight (too dark to go out searching now)

Zoe said...

Clever! Well done x

Sue said...

WoW :-) Great shot of the page.

Your photography is second to none Jackie :-)

Sue

Louise said...

lovely book... great take on the prompt
X

The Cook said...

I spotted it was a DK book too because I love them. Great idea! x

All of my Todays said...

Dorling Kindersley I love those books a bit biased though as I used to work for them. Great shot. x