The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Tiggerific....


Every time I pass through Ballsbridge this car reminds me of someone ( I wonder who that could be , answers on a postcard LOL) and I dont have my camera with me . Well tonight I did and couldnt resist taking a few shots .Well what do you think ??? Super Cool or what.You wont get more Tiggerific that this LOL















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is magnificent...LOVE it..
TFS

All of my Todays said...

Fab car! x

Jan said...

OMG she'll love it. Ur photo's are just amazing jackie. really impressive.
Jan

Unknown said...

Oooh I want one!

eva birdthistle said...

OMG!!!! Wait until she see's this :O have to agree wth Jan, your photos are amazing!

Anna said...

I want that car. I neeeeeeeeeeeed that car. But I know someone who needs it more over on cara!

Tigger's rambling said...

OMG That is sooooooooo Tiggerific......I want/need.......who would I have to sleep with to get a car like that.....Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!