The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Hole


Hs:Ms, Hole
A hollow place in a solid body or surface. Find a hole in your space today!!!

9 comments:

Bambi said...

very pretty hole!

All of my Todays said...

Wow great shot. x

Louise Galt said...

fab shot, I love the look of those beads.

sharon said...

love this shot, and the beads

Zoe said...

Now why didn't I think of that - far prettier than my notebook at work!!

Sue said...

What a super shot. So imaginative :-) Really pretty too.

Sue :-)

Audrey said...

love this image!so much detail it is stunning

Louise said...

beautiful shot Jackie... loves the b;ack and white beads
X

Anonymous said...

Nice beads! My head has not in the right place today otherwise I could have come up with a better shot.
I love your shot of those fabulous beads.