The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS Lust


HS:MS. Lust


Lust or lechery - usually thought of as involving obsessive or excessive thoughts .

Things are changing over on HS:MS for a few weeks so no one knows what to expect.This is as Lusty as you are getting from me. A new Lusty make up from Benefit =0)

10 comments:

Diane Rooney said...

Great lust colours and shot! x

sharon said...

very good...I am lusting after that, LOVE Benefit cosmetics.x

Louise said...

never seen that before, looks interesting:)

Unknown said...

How cool is that! Not seen that before, great name!

cookcreateread said...

Oooh, that looks good!

Louise Galt said...

Great shot, never heard of it but looks fab.

Sue said...

Benefit make up is so cleverly packaged . . . this is a super take on the prompt . . . very original :-)

Sue

All of my Todays said...

Never seen this before but it looks very interesting. x

Unknown said...

Oh my! What a face powder!

Angela said...

Ooooh, I love the colors! Perfect!