The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

Sunset at the Shelly Banks.













Its great to see the sunsets again knowing that the evenings are getting brighter and we can get out with the cameras again. I took these few on the way down to the Shelly Banks, five minutes later the sunset was gone so you really have to time it to get a few shots.

1 comment:

Karen said...

These are great photos Jackie. I know what you're saying about the sunsets, I was hoping I'd get home to my camera this evening before the sun disappeared , maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow evening!