The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS SOS

SOS :)
Show us your best pics!!!
I took this last summer and it is one of my favourites I think I like the simplicity of it =0)

8 comments:

Louise said...

that's fab, love the angle and the colour of the sky

Sue said...

WoW !

And that must have been taken on the single day when the sky was blue and the sun shone :-D

Fabulous angle and such a pretty colour against the sky. Great cropping too :-)

Sue

The Cook said...

That is such a beautiful shot. x

Anonymous said...

Amazing... such a beautiful shot Jackie!!

All of my Todays said...

Wow stunning. x

cookcreateread said...

Absolutely stunning! The flower looks so delicate against the blue of the sky.

Unknown said...

Very classy, love it.

Gorgeous portrait yesterday too, handsome young fella!

anita said...

OOOoo..love the contrast of colours on the flower pic...well done you!
anita
x