The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS/MS " Self portrait Saturday"

My Least favourite subject " Self portrait " But here I am for the Her Space / My Space challenge today.

7 comments:

Aubrey Harns said...

That's a neat photo Jackie. I love how you have us looking through the tube to see you! Cool shot.
Aubrey

Louise said...

That's clever, how did you do it?

maz said...

Ooooh! Do tell how you did it! Great shot.

JACKIE M said...

Thanks for the comments, I took the photo with a tele-photo extension lens before it was extended.

Rach said...

Clever shot

Bambi said...

very cool!

All of my Todays said...

Great shot, very clever. x