The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

" Perfume "


This is my first attempt at the Her Space/My space Challenge, here is " Perfume ".

9 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Welcome to HS:MS but be warned you will soon be addicted like the rest of us! Love that bottle it looks very chic. x

Kirsty Wiseman said...

so she wears j-lo!!! Sweet and sassy - just like you.
I love that picture I took of you Jackie - you look a babe in it :)

Rach said...

Fab picture, beautiful bottle.

Jen said...

great pic! love the box in the background, so pretty!

maz said...

Welcome! Lovely pic. Look forward to more...

Aubrey Harns said...

Great shot. Welcome to the group! Everyone here is so nice - you'll love it.
Aubrey

Kerry said...

Hi Jackie,

I'm a newbie to HS:MS too, but it looks like a fun place to hang out!

I have perfume envy with all these pictures of gorgeous scents!

KerryW

Bambi said...

welcome to HSMS! you'll have fun here (^_^) love this bottle with the bling!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to HS:MS Fab photo and love all of your others too...really gorgeous :D