The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS " Steam "



Steam ; A hot water vapor. Find 'steam' in your space.
This was more difficult than I thought so after trying to capture steam I decided to take a photo of a steam symbol, Not to be beaten by it I tried again and got this one of the kettle ( Still not happy with the steam) Need some steamy tips I think =0).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo's Jackie... Duh I have missed loads of your pics cos I've been clicking onto your other blog!!
Just had a lovely browse through all of your other stunning photos though and love them all :D

Rach said...

Great shots - esp the kettle.

All of my Todays said...

Love the iron shot. x

Sarah said...

Great shots - especially like the iron (well, not the iron, but the picture of the iron!).