The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS ..CD

HS:MS CD...The world is awash with them - music, images, movies. Show us Cd's in your space. This House is full of Cd's and DVDs but this is one of the Cd's I have been listening to loud and clear for years now accompanied by my sons guitars.

9 comments:

. said...

Great photo. And great taste in CDs ;) Love the guitar too. Fab. love M

Jen said...

ooh great shot!

Bambi said...

love that you placed it on a guitar (^_^)

Louise Galt said...

wow what a great guitar, really fab photo

Diane Rooney said...

Love the rocky feel to this photo. Nice guitar too. All 3 of my sons are musicians/guitarists as is my hubby! Brilliant photo! x

maz said...

Wow! Could be an album cover- love it!

Aubrey Harns said...

Really cool shot - love your props!
Aubrey

Anonymous said...

OOOH what a fab photo...I love it :D

Anonymous said...

Great composition.