The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS " Thread


HS:MS ....Thread ; A collection of fibres to sew or indeed make fabric. I received these threads/ fibers in the post just before I checked today's challenge and had to use them =0)

12 comments:

All of my Todays said...

I like the new look of your blog and your gorgeous threads. I have just scrolled down and you have some amazing photographs there. x

Linda said...

What gorgeous threads! I love your funderland photos too!

Bambi said...

wonderful (^_^)

Rach said...

Oooh yummy threads - love the pink!

Jen said...

oooh wow, i love the way you've displayed them!

JACKIE M said...

THanks for the comments =0)

Shannon if you look at my Craft blog you will see what I use them for.I have used the cream fibres just now .

Diane Rooney said...

Love your threads. They have a beautiful autumn colour feel to them. Great photo!

maz said...

Love the composition in this pic- great stuff

Louise Galt said...

Great threads jackie, fab photo too.

Darcy Marshall said...

Love the threads, they always make me smile.

Diane said...

Great photo of your threads. I love that pink thread!

Anonymous said...

ooooh totally scrummy threads and a fab photo :D