The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS " SPS"

HS:MS SPS...It's the day for self portraits!!!! , I will have to credit Kirsty for the photo I use on my Craft Blog, But it is a self portrait photo =0)

5 comments:

Rach said...

Great idea! Must use this one myself sometime :D

All of my Todays said...

Like Rach said a cool idea. x

sharon said...

ha ha..good idea!..i should have thought of that

Diane Rooney said...

Love the photo itself as well as the take on self portrait. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Totally fab idea Jackie... it's a lovely photo of you :D