The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS " Ring"

HS;MS...Ring
A circular shape, pattern or marking. Find 'ring' in your space today.

8 comments:

Bambi said...

nice rings (^_^)

Unknown said...

Nice shot Jackie...love the angle.
Caz
x

Bobs said...

Nice shot! I kinda have a thing for key rings. :)

Louise Galt said...

Great photo Jackie

Linda said...

I love the angle you have photographed the key rings. I really love your SP too! That notepaper effect is very effective.

Diane Rooney said...

Great shot...love the dof! x

Sarah said...

Nice shot. Love your SOS from yesterday too, gorgeous!

All of my Todays said...

Lovely shot, great angle. x