The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS ..Think

HS:MS.... Think
An Idea or opinion appearing in your mind. Show us 'think' in your space today.

11 comments:

Louise Galt said...

Oooooh I love them puzzle cube thingys, brilliant photo too.

Bambi said...

wonderful shot!

Unknown said...

Ooh very clever, great 'thinking' x

The Cook said...

I could never do those - very frustrating! Love the photo, though. x

Jen said...

great photo!

Diane Rooney said...

Oh now that's cool. I need to get me one of them. Great shot. x

Anna said...

excellent photo Jackie!

Sarah said...

Great shot - I've never seen a Rubic cube like that before.... I've never been able to solve one of those, but I did work out how to take it apart and put it back together so that it looked like I'd solved it!

etteY said...

beautiful shot!

All of my Todays said...

Great idea - never seen one like that before. x

pokettiger said...

Ooohhh fantastic shot and take on the word!