The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.













It is ages since we went out snapping photos and today we went to Dun Laoghaire to try out some new lenses and buttons, these photos are the result.It is great now that the evenings are getting brighter and soon we will have all the spring colour again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie they are amazing photographs, absolutely great :D

All of my Todays said...

Stunning photo's. x