The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS:MS COLD

HS:MS , COLD ...To be a low temperature. Show us 'cold' in your space. Couldnt find Cold outside as the sun is shining so had to create COLD.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks so refreshing....lovely.

Louise Galt said...

Ooo whats in the glass? looks lovely chilled and refreshing. great photo.

JACKIE M said...

Louise it's Diet 7 up =0)

Kerry said...

Mmmmm, lovely Cold! So wish it was sunny here today but it's been all rain - and now snow! Still, at least it was handy for the prompt!

KerryW

maz said...

Good take! Just right for a hot summer's day, ha ha!

Rach said...

Looks lovely and cold!

All of my Todays said...

That looks so tasty and refreshing. x

Bambi said...

lovely glass!

Sue said...

Amazing . . . very prof and looks like an advertisment for G&T . . . NOT 7UP LOL :-D

Great take Jackie :-)

Sue

JACKIE M said...

LOL.. Maybe if I had taken the photo this evening there would have been a vodka thrown in for good measure. =0)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh that looks gorgeous Jackie :D