The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

SOS

Here is my SOS for today, most of my favourite photos are here on my blog ( Including this one ) but this caught my eye when I was browsing so I decided to use it for today's challenge. There is something about it that makes me smile =0)

9 comments:

All of my Todays said...

That is such a vibrant, fun picture I LOVE IT. x

Anonymous said...

Gave me an immediate smile as well. I love the colors--especially on a gray January morning.

Unknown said...

It made me smile also, great pic x

Louise said...

Fab photo - where was it taken?

JACKIE M said...

Thanks =0)

louise the photo was taken in the Grafton Arcade here in Dublin.

maz said...

LOL well spotted!
and well taken :-)

Sarah said...

Great photo, lovely colours :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL... So totally different and sooo colourful... I absolutely love it!!

Bambi said...

definitely! it made me smile the moment i saw it (^_^)