The photographs on this blog are photos I have taken while taking part in an online workshop and others while I am out and about. Sometimes I go out looking for a particular image but capture something completly different, these are some of my favourite shots.
I love a photo challenge so am also taking part in a daily photo challenge over on Her space My space and adding the photos here on my Blog.

HS;MS " Bling "



HS;MS challenge today is "Bling" (All that sparkles and twinkles).. From the minute I made this piece I named it " Bling " so it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw todays challenge.

11 comments:

Sue said...

YOU MADE THIS !!!!

This is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning and an excellent shot as well. Show us more of your work . . . please :-)

Sue

JACKIE M said...

Thanks Sue =0) . There is a link to my Jewellery 0n My Craft blog ( Jackies Space)

http://jackies-space.blogspot.com/

Andrew said...

hi jackie - loving your photography and bling - keep it coming!
Ax

The Cook said...

Wow, that really is stunning bling. x

Jen said...

ooh wow, thats stunning! and so unusual, i love it!

Louise Galt said...

Oh my goodness that is stunning both the piece and photo well done you.
xx

Rach said...

OMG you made this - it's gorgeous - love it love it love it!

Beautiful piccie x

Louise said...

Gorgeous photo and necklace.

All of my Todays said...

That is a gorgeous piece of bling it looks like it should be in an expensive jewellery shop. x

Kerry said...

Serious blingage - what a beautiful piece and picture :)

KerryW

Jolanda said...

Beautiful!!!!